Tuesday 1 November 2011

A quick update

Hello readers,

As you may be able to see/tell, it's been a while since I reviewed a book or uploaded any writing onto my creative writing blog. I am still very much alive but just recently I've had very little motivation to read anything significant (short stories, to me, don't really need to be reviewed) and in Creative Writing/Story and Myth this year we've been planning a story rather than writing weekly pieces. I have written a feww small pieces which I would consider worthy of uploading, however, I've been lazy and not done so. Oops! I'll get those online soon (possibly).

I'm also working on writing up a strict timetable which, if kept to, will provide a significant amount of reading and writing. Additionally, a friend and I have been toying with the idea of a reviews site which will feature multiple reviews. Along with this I'm considering writing some pieces which focus on life in general and my personal views on things within it. This won't be to everyone's tastes but, to remain in context, that's life.

I'm still writing for appleuncovered.com so you can view my news articles and occasional reviews over there if you so wish. In the meantime, feel free to go back over previous reviews and assignments to experience my writer's voice.

For now, goodbye,

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment